The pleasure of working with the Automapulatorinator didn't last long. Bugs appeared. Mainly, the device wouldn't save between sessions. All my carefully worked out mappings didn't survive from one day to the next.
At first I figured that I must have messed up the code when I frankensteined the auotmapulatorinator together. But when I went back to the orignal Mapulator, the same problem appeared. I wasn't just my code.
So, I spent a good chunk of the weekend rewriting it. At this point, very little of the original Mapulator remains. Along with the LFO engine, I redid the code that stores the line coordinates, I revamped how the device parameters are mapped, displayed, and stored, added indicators to show which of the eight actually have graphs and worked it so that clicking the indicator clears that graph. Here's the final thing...well, final as of Sunday night.
I'm pretty happy with it.It LFOs. It saves. It is easily managed. In the image above you can see that devices 5 & 6, DarkMatter:BlackHoleSun:Wavelength and DarkMatter:BlackHoleSun:Density,don't have parameter graphs (hence the squares to the left of the numbers aren't orange). Parameter 7 is currently selected and showing in black against the other curves. If you click on any of the orange buttons, it deletes that parameter's graph.
In the upper left, you can see the LFO controls that were taken from LineFO as described in my other post on Automapulatorinator. Those controls modulate the Smart dial. Triangle means that it sweeps smoothly from 1 to 127 and then back down again. Currently it is at 50 which is also indicated by the orange vertical line in the graph area. The Rate controls how fast the LFO sweeps. 1n is a whole note, a complete sweep from left to right in the space of a single bar. The other Shapes include, Ramp Up (left to right only), Ramp Down (right to left only), Random, and Square (jumps from the far left to the far right).
I'm going to go and play some stick now that this damn thing is done.